IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THE PRESERVATION OF OUR RIGHTS OF PASSAGE IN THE RÉSERVE FAUNIQUE LA VERENDRYE
For snowmobilers who must pass on forest road 28 shared over 6 km with our snowmobile trails (trail 63), you must ride on the strip of snow erected for this purpose, to the right of the shoulder and follow you ONE BACK THE OTHER.
The forestry company informed us that 4 snowmobilers were riding side by side last Friday and they are threatening to have our trails closed if the snowmobilers do not respect the directives.
THANK YOU for your cooperation in ensuring your safety and respecting the hard work of volunteers to open these trails after several years of closure!
Permit prices for the 2022-2023 season
The price of a trail permit includes the cost of the liability insurance, defined as mandatory under article 19 of the Act respecting off-highway vehicles, as well as all applicable taxes.
- $ 405 for an annual trail permit purchased on or before December 9, 2022
- $ 490 for an annual trail permit purchased after December 9, 2022
- $ 800 for an annual trail permit sold in trail*
- $ 325 for an annual trail permit for antique snowmobiles (2003 and older)
- $ 260 for a 7-day trail permit
- $ 170 for a 3-day trail permit
- $ 85 for a 1-day trail permit
- $ 610 for an annual trail permit for a rental snowmobile
- $ 40 for a replacement trail permit
*Purchase your trail permit before hitting the trails!
Extra charges are payable when the annual trail permit is purchased on trails. Note that permits issued for antique sleds, as well as daily or weekly permits, cannot be purchased on trails.
The price of a Acces Pass includes the cost of the LIABILITY INSURANCE, defined as MANDATORY under article 19 of the Act respecting off highway vehicules, as well as all applicable taxes.
Operation of snowmobile on a Federation trail is strictly forbidden, even for a short distances, unless the operator has a prescribed trail permit that include a mandatory liability insurance.